Ph.D., Organizational Behavior (Minor: Strategic Management)
Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA
M.A., Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
B.A., Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
2014-Present Assistant Professor,
Department of Human Resource & Organization Business School Sungkyunkwan (SKK) University
1. Shin, J., Taylor, M. S., & Seo, M. (2012). Resources for change: The relationships of organizational inducements and psychological resilience to employees??? attitudes and behaviors toward organizational change. Academy of Management Journal, 55, 727-748.
2. Farh, C. I. C., Bartol, K. M., Shapiro, D. L., & Shin, J. (2010). Networking abroad: A process model of how expatriates form support ties to facilitate adjustment. Academy of Management Review, 35, 434-454.
3. Lee, K. S., Park, H. J., Kim, J. D., Han, K. E., Shin, J., Do, H., & Sohn, Y. W. (2006). Training and transfer of strategic aircraft discrimination skills. Korean Journal of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 19, 149-169.
■ Honors and Awards
- Frank T. Paine Doctoral Award for Academic Achievement, Robert H. Smith School of business, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 2012
- Academy of Management OB Doctoral Consortium, Invited Participant, 2012
- Shinhan Bank Award for Research Accomplishments, Association of Korean Management Scholars, 2010
- Korean Honor Scholarship Award, The Embassy of Korea, 2009
- Management & Organization Department Summer Research Scholarship, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 2008
- Dean’s Research Fellowship, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 2007-2012